Under Armour announced Monday the launch of the Curry Brand with NBA star Stephen Curry, a long-time Under Armour athlete, in a bid to reach younger consumers and compete with Nike and its Jordan Brand.
The new line, which launches on CurryBrand.com this week, features shoes and clothes for a number of sports including basketball and golf.
Click here to read the story at nbcnews.com.
- What is a brand?
- Is Under Armour a brand? Is Steph Curry a brand?
- Why would Under Armour launch a Curry Brand?
- What is a target market?
- Who is Under Armour targeting with the launch of the new Curry Brand?
- Why do you think the brand will feature clothes for sports outside of basketball (like golf)?
- In your opinion, will the Curry Brand be successful for Under Armour? Why or why not?