The United States Football League’s first season is kicking off and fans can expect some new innovative technologies to enhance the experience of watching the game on television.
Click here to read the story at foxnews.com.
- What is a product?
- Is the USFL a product?
- What is innovation?
- Why is innovation important in sports and entertainment?
- What is fandom?
- What are three examples of innovations being introduced by the USFL?
- How is the USFL using technology to improve the product?
- How might that technology be used to engage USFL fans?
- How might some of the innovations being introduced by the USFL help the league to increase levels of fandom?
- Why is it important for a sports organization to provide consumers/fans with a quality product?
- What factors might influence the quality of a professional football product?
- In your opinion, is the USFL offering a quality product? Why or why not?
- What is competition for the entertainment dollar?
- What challenges might the USFL be facing from a business perspective?
- Do you think people will tune in to watch USFL games? Why is that important to the league?
- What will it take for the USFL to be a success?
- In your opinion, will the USFL succeed in the long term? Why or why not?