The buzz for the United States Football League is continuing to build ahead of the league’s April 2022 debut.
The new league’s city affiliations, team nicknames and logos for all eight franchises were unveiled on “The Herd” on FS1 on Monday.
Click here to read the story at foxsports.com.
- What is publicity?
- What are media relations?
- How can an effective media relations strategy benefit an organization?
- What is branding?
- How might city affiliations, team nicknames and logos represent the concept of branding?
- Why do you think the USFL unveiled league branding on “The Herd”?
- Which logo do you like best? Why?
- What do you think about the city selections?
- How might the competition for entertainment dollars impact the USFL and its teams from a ticket sales perspective?
- Why will ticket sales be important to the new league?
- Do you think the USFL has a chance to be successful? Why or why not?
- What is sports business leadership?
- Why do you think leadership will be important for the USFL to be a success?