Ford haven’t raced in F1 for almost two decades, so why have they decided to return to the motorsport now? And why with Red Bull?
Click here to read the story at formula1.com.
- What is the difference between the marketing of sports and marketing through sports?
- What is F1?
- Which best describes Ford’s involvement with F1?
- According to Ford, they “don’t go racing just as a marketing exercise.” What does that mean?
- What is sponsorship?
- Why do businesses and brands sponsor sports and entertainment properties and events?
- How do you think they determine which properties and events to sponsor?
- Why might Ford be interested in aligning with F1?
- According to this story, how will Ford be involved with F1?
- Why do you think they teamed up with Red Bull?
- Based on what you learned in this news story, what do you think Ford hopes to accomplish through its relationship with F1?
- What is sustainability?
- F1 has ramped up its sustainability goals. How did that impact Ford’s decision to become involved?