Alex Bowman, driver of the #88 Nationwide Chevrolet, stands on the … [+] grid during the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Ford EcoBoost 400 at Homestead Speedway on November 17, 2019 in Homestead, Florida.
When Alex Bowman was named to replace Jimmie Johnson in the No. 48 Chevrolet at Hendrick Motorsports on October 6, he not only inherited a new number but a new sponsor as well.
Click here to read the story at forbes.com.
- What is sponsorship?
- Why do you think companies invest in sponsorship programs?
- What type of company is Ally?
- Who do you think might represent Ally’s target market?
- How might a NASCAR sponsorship help Ally to reach that target market?
- Based on information from this story, why do you think Ally sponsors Alex Bowman’s No. 48 car?