Of all the LIV Golf players in the field at this year’s Masters, the performance of Brooks Koepka was by far the most outstanding of the first two rounds.
Click here to read the story at golfmonthly.com.
- Who is LIV Golf?
- Why is there so much conversation about LIV Golf players at the Masters?
- How important was it to LIV Golf to see some of its players perform well at this event?
- What is product endorsement?
- Why is Brooks Koepka wearing Nike apparel at the Masters?
- Why do you think he didn’t wear LIV Golf logos?
- Do you think other LIV Golfers wore logos?
- Why do you think Nike would want to partner with Brooks Koepka for a sponsorship deal?
- How might they benefit from his performance at the Masters?
- What is ambush marketing?
- Is ambush marketing legal?
- Do you think it is ethical?
- What steps do organizations like the PGA Tour and places like Augusta National take to discourage ambush marketing?
- Why is it important for them to protect themselves from ambush marketing attempts?
- In your opinion, would LIV Golf players wearing their LIV team logos during the Masters represent an example of ambush marketing? Why or why not? Why would the PGA Tour or Augusta allow that?