In celebration of Marvel Studios’ “I Am Groot,” a Collection of Original Shorts coming soon to Disney+, Wonderful® Pistachios launched their “Groot Gets Crackin'” campaign to showcase the plant-protein power of Wonderful Pistachios.
Click here to read the story at prnewswire.com.
- What is the difference between marketing through entertainment and the marketing of entertainment?
- Which best describes this marketing campaign?
- What is promotion?
- What type of promotion might this campaign from Wonderful Pistachios represent?
- What is limited-edition packaging?
- Why would Wonderful Pistachios only offer this packaging for a limited time?
- Why would Wonderful Pistachios want to align with “I Am Groot”?
- What is positioning?
- How is Wonderful Pistachios positioning the product as part of this campaign?
- What is an activation as it relates to the business of sports?
- Based on information from this story, describe the activation strategy from Wonderful Pistachios.
- What is a consumer experience?
- What is consumer engagement?
- Why do you think Wonderful Pistachios might want to integrate fan experience opportunities as part of this campaign?
- What is fandom?
- What does fandom have to do with this marketing campaign from Wonderful Pistachios?
- How might Disney and Marvel Studios benefit from this promotion?