Instacart has retained Grammy winner Lizzo as the face of its biggest brand campaign to date to introduce Carts, an in-app experience that will enable pop culture personalities, retailers and online creators to share shoppable, curated content.
Click here to read the story at forbes.com.
- What is celebrity endorsement?
- Why do you think brands pay athletes and celebrities to endorse their products and services?
- How do you think they decide which athletes or celebrities to endorse the brand?
- Why do you think Instacart chose Lizzo?
- Describe how Lizzo is helping to promote Instacart, based on what you learned in this news story.
- What is positioning?
- What is repositioning?
- How might this story represent an example of repositioning?
- What is a slogan or tagline?
- Why do brands use them as part of their ad strategies?
- What is the name of this campaign?
- How might that communicate Instacart’s positioning strategy to consumers?