Fan Controlled Football (FCF), the only professional sports league that empowers fans to call plays in real-time, will host its first-ever title game, which fans officially named “The People’s Championship.”
Click here to read the story at sports.yahoo.com.
- What is competition?
- What is the difference between direct and indirect competition?
- Do you think FCF represents an example of direct or indirection competition to the NFL?
- How might more competition impact fans if the NFL had viable, direct competition?
- What is the competition for the entertainment dollar?
- How might this story illustrate that concept?
- What is fan engagement?
- How might the concept of fan engagement help the FCF to succeed?
- What is leadership?
- Why is leadership important to the future of the FCF?
- In your opinion, will the FCF succeed long term? Why or why not?