As part of the league’s 75th-anniversary celebration, the NBA has unveiled a season-long calendar, showing a detailed uniform schedule for all 30 teams on its Locker Vision website.
Click here to read the story at espn.com.
- What is promotion?
- How might celebrating the league’s 75th anniversary be considered a promotion?
- What is publicity?
- How do you think including a uniform schedule along with the season calendar help the league to generate publicity?
- What is the NBA’s “Locker Vision” website?
- Why do you think the league has an entire website devoted to details about each of the teams different uniform combinations?
- Why are jersey sales important to the league and its teams?
- How might this announcement help to boost merchandise sales?
- Who is the NBA’s official uniform sponsor?
- How does that sponsor benefit from the NBA’s promotion of a uniform schedule?
- How do you think each team’s jersey patch partner might benefit from increased jersey sales?