Sabrina Ionescu is all about the details.
The WNBA star announced her first signature shoe and apparel collection with Nike on Thursday, making her the first women’s basketball player to deliver a unisex signature collection with the iconic shoe brand. And the sharpshooter brought her keen eye to the design process.
Click here to read the story at people.com.
- What is product endorsement?
- How does product endorsement differ from influencer marketing?
- Which best describes Sabrina Ionescu’s relationship with Nike?
- Why do footwear brands invest in relationships with athletes?
- How do you think they determine which athletes to partner with?
- Why would Nike be interested in a partnership with Sabrina Ionescu?
- What is a signature shoe?
- Why are signature shoes important to a footwear brand like Nike?
- How might “easter eggs” provide marketing opportunities?
- Why do you think there are “easter eggs” within the new Ionescu Nike shoe?
- Do you think Ionescu shoes will be a big seller for Nike?
- Why is that important to Nike?