Technology continues to revolutionize sports, whether experienced on the field or viewed from the couch, and innovations from these 10 companies are altering playing fields from little leagues to the majors. Fanatics entered the trading card business with a deal that for the first time offers a piece of the action to the leagues and to players’ unions.
Click here to read the story at fastcompany.com.
- What is a product?
- What is innovation?
- Why is innovation important to the sport and entertainment product?
- What technology described in this news story do you think is the most innovative?
- Based on information from this story, how has technology and innovation impacted the sports industry?
- How might some of the innovations described in this story become industry trends?
- What is entreprenuership?
- How might there be opportunities in sports and entertainment for someone interested in entrpreneurship?
- How might those opportunities represent a career path?