Delivery of just about everything became mainstream during the pandemic, and has rapidly evolved to include the so-called ultrafast delivery. But now that market is faltering.
Click here to read the story at qz.com.
- What is a startup?
- What do you think it takes to be a successful startup company?
- What risks are associated with a startup company?
- What is a venture capitalist?
- Why do you think most startups fail?
- What is the “ultrafast delivery” market?
- Why do you think venture capitalists invested so much in the ultrafast delivery market?
- What is Chapter 11?
- Why do you think the “ultrafast delivery” market is faltering?
- Do you think the 15-minute grocery delivery businesses CAN turn things around? Why or why not?