Marketing trends come and go, constantly evolving as brands strive to better leverage the latest technologies and respond to shifts in the marketplace. It’s not just about making a splash or creating attention-grabbing content anymore. After making target audiences aware of their existence, businesses must then connect with prospective customers in meaningful ways, build a reputation as a trusted source of information, and nurture those relationships.
Click here to read the story at forbes.com.
- What are industry trends?
- Why is it important for marketers monitor these trends?
- What is consumer behavior?
- How might consumer behavior influence these trends?
- Based on information from this story, what is one example of a trend that will impact the way brands market their products and services in 2022?
- What is “conversational commerce” and why might that be an impactful marketing trend in 2022?
- Which trend identified in this story do you think might prove to be most impactful this year? Why?