So many messages get lost in translation when typed or written down. How can you convey your tone of voice or feelings in just 280 characters or less?
Click here to read the story at entrepreneur.com.
- What is social media marketing?
- What is email marketing?
- Why do you think social media and email marketing is important to businesses and brands?
- This is an opinion story from a marketing professional. What are the five reasons why they feel marketers should include emojis as part of a marketing strategy?
- Have you ever seen emojis used in a social media marketing campaign?
- What was the product or service being marketed?
- How did seeing an emoji impact your perception of the business or brand?
- According to this story, emojis on an email subject line can increase open rates by 3-4%. What does that mean and why is that important?
- How have McDonald’s and Taco Bell used “signature” emojis as part of their marketing?
- How has Sephora incorporated emojis as part of their marketing, according to this story?
- Think about one of your favorite businesses or brands. How could they incorporate emojis as part of their marketing strategy? Be prepared to share your ideas in class.