Get ready to turn up the heat because 7-Eleven, Inc. is officially entering Brainfreeze Season – a time to hang loose, try new things, make unforgettable memories and take summer from a ten…to an ELEVEN.
Click here to read the story at qsrmagazine.com.
- What is promotion?
- What is Brainfreeze Season?
- How might the idea of Brainfreeze Season represent an example of marketing?
- What 7-Eleven product is often associated with a brain freeze?
- Why is an effective promotion mix important to 7-Eleven?
- Can you think of any examples of 7-Eleven promotions you have seen in the past?
- Based on what you learned from this story, what role will music and fashion play in 7-Eleven’s marketing strategy this summer?
- What is a customer loyalty program?
- How is 7-Eleven’s loyalty program being used as part of the company’s marketing strategy this summer?
- How does that strategy tie in with the company’s promotion mix?
- What is place as it relates to the marketing mix?
- How might this story provide an example of place?