Gen Z is hooked on fast fashion, and ThredUP wants to do something about it. Enlisting the help of famous Gen Z breakout star Priah Ferguson of “Stranger Things,” the thrift giant has launched a confessional that aims to to break GenZ of its wasteful habit.
Click here to read the story at forbes.com.
- What is market research?
- Why is market research important to businesses and brands?
- How might this story represent an example of market research?
- Who might benefit from the data discussed in this news story?
- What are demographics?
- Who is Gen Z?
- What is consumer behavior?
- Why do businesses and brands want to understand consumer behavior?
- What does the data discussed in this news story tell us about Gen Z?
- What is influencer marketing?
- Why do you think ThredUp chose to partner with Priyah Ferguson for this campaign?
- What is fast fashion?
- What are industry trends?
- How might fast fashion represent an example of an industry trend?