Aflac, a leader in supplemental insurance sales at U.S. worksites, today announced its new, people-centric “Not Alone” marketing campaign. Developed in partnership with Dagger, Aflac’s new advertising agency of record, the campaign reflects the insurer’s commitment to being there for consumers when help is needed most.
Click here to read the story from martechseries.com.
- How do you think the COVID-19 health crisis has changed the way companies approach their marketing strategies?
- Why do you think the COVID-19 health crisis has forced some companies to rethink their marketing?
- According to this story, what is Aflac’s new marketing campaign called?
- What message is Aflac trying to communicate to consumers through this campaign?
- Why do you think Aflac chose to debut the first commercial from this campaign during the NFL Draft? Where else will consumers see these ads?