Airbnb says it will use new methods to spot and block people who try to use the short-term rental service to throw a party.
Click here to read the story at nbcnews.com.
- Based on information from this story, what is anti-party technology?
- What is the difference between a short-term and long-term rental?
- What is pricing?
- How do you think a pricing strategy for short-term rentals might compare to pricing long-term rentals?
- Why would Airbnb care if short-term renters throw parties?
- How might Airbnb be able to manage or control short-term rentals based on the challenge presented in this news story?
- What is a “pilot” version of a product or service?
- Why do you think Airbnb would test the technology before implementing it?