Some things were, just a month ago, so familiar that they blended into the fabric of life. Now, they stick out like your neighbor who juggles on a unicycle in their front yard. It’s things like people shaking hands on TV, a friend not being able to have their usual birthday party, or the presence of companies like Airbnb.
Click here to read the story from thrillist.com.
Questions for Class Discussion:
- What is digital marketing?
- How might this story represent an example of digital marketing?
- How do you think the COVID-19 health crisis has impacted Airbnb’s business?
- Why do you think Airbnb is bringing their “Experiences” platform online?
- In your opinion, will Airbnb find success with this new program? Why or why not?