In what CEO Brian Chesky calls “the biggest change to Airbnb in a decade,” the home rental company introduced a sitewide makeover Wednesday that makes it easier to find offbeat and niche properties.
Click here to read the story at axios.com.
- Why is summer an important time of year to Airbnb?
- What is digital marketing?
- Why is a sound digital marketing strategy important to Airbnb?
- Why do you think they introduced a new website?
- What are three new features the website will offer?
- How might those features help Airbnb to connect with more customers and boost sales?
- What is “overtourism” (as described in this news story)?
- In your opinion, will this be an effective strategy for Airbnb? Why or why not?