The cost of flying is ready for takeoff, and there are few indications that the trend will curtail any time soon as high fuel prices, pilot shortages and booming demand push ticket prices to new highs.
Click here to read the story at chron.com.
- How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact airlines?
- What is inflation?
- How do you think inflation has impacted the hospitality and tourism industry?
- How do you think it has impacted the airlines?
- What is pricing?
- Why is pricing such an important component of the marketing mix?
- Why do you think prices for airline tickets increased so significantly?
- With an increase in ticket prices, do you think airlines will see a decrease in demand? Why or why not?
- How do you think airlines might respond if there is a decrease in demand?
- Why do you think there is a pilot shortage?
- How might ticket prices be impacted as airlines hire more pilots?