Consumers truly cannot get enough Cheetos – scientifically speaking. In 2020, 5.17 million U.S. consumers put away “eight or more bags” by themselves, via Statista.
Click here to read the story at tastingtable.com.
- What is branding?
- How might Cheetos dust provide an example of branding?
- According to this story, what is the Cheetos dust actually called?
- How does Cheetos dust provide Frito-Lay with an opportunity to differentiate Cheetos from other snack products?
- How might a device that sells Cheetos dust provide an example of brand extension?
- What is distribution?
- Why is distribution an essential function of marketing?
- Why do you think the Cheetos duster device is being sold exclusively at Amazon?
- What is promotion?
- What type of promotion is a limited-time offer?
- Why do you think the Cheetos duster is only being offered for a limited time?