With more people preparing coffee at home because of the pandemic, the market for fun-flavored creamers and beans — Almond Joy! S’Mores! Strawberry cheesecake! — is exploding as we bring our Dunkin’ Donuts and Starbucks taste buds to the living room.
Click here to read the story at axios.com.
- What is consumer behavior?
- Why is an understanding of consumer behavior important in marketing?
- According to this story, is coffee consumption growing in the United States?
- Why might that be?
- What is data as it relates to marketing?
- Why is data valuable to marketing professionals?
- What can marketers learn from the data presented in this news story?
- What is a demographic?
- Based on information from this story, what demographic is helping to build demand for coffee products?
- What are industry trends?
- What is the current trend in the coffee industry?
- How might that trend influence the way some companies market their products to consumers?
- What is a brand collaboration?
- Why do brands collaborate?
- What is an example of a brand collaboration from this news story?