The nation has long been divided as to which is the best condiment: ketchup or mustard. But the country’s number one ketchup brand is about to launch something that may sway mustard lovers to the other side: an eco-friendly paper bottle.
Click here to read the story at eat this.com.
- What is sustainability?
- Why is sustainability important to a brand?
- What is packaging?
- What does marketing have to do with packaging?
- Why do you think Heinz is testing a paper bottle?
- Why do you think they are testing the new packaging before a full-scale launch?
- Heinz Ketchup is one of the most iconic and recognizable consumer goods brands in the world. Do you think it is risky to introduce new packaging?
- Based on information from this story, what is Kraft Heinz’s long-term sustainability goal?