The end of summer is usually the time for back-to-school shopping. While everything about this year is very different — as parents and school districts grapple with the prospects of remote learning or socially distant classrooms, and the potential of yet another lockdown — children’s apparel companies are hopeful that kids will still need new clothes.
Click here to read the story from glossy.co.
- What is seasonal marketing?
- Why is back-to-school season important to many brands?
- Why is back-to-school season different this year for marketers?
- Based on information from this story, what is one example of how a brand has adjusted its marketing strategy this year as part of its back-to-school marketing strategy?
- Imagine you are a marketing professional working for your favorite brand. How would you approach your marketing strategy for this year’s back-to-school season? Be prepared to discuss your ideas.