No, you’re not imagining it: There are lots of ways you can purchase products onscreen. Whether streaming a show on Roku, watching a video on YouTube, or thumbing through TikTok, shoppable ads are seemingly everywhere—even on traditional TV.
Click here to read the story at marketingbrew.com.
- What is advertising?
- What is interactive marketing?
- What is a “shoppable” ad?
- Where might consumers find shoppable ads?
- Have you ever seen a shoppable advertisement? If so, where?
- What is consumer data?
- Why is consumer data important to businesses and brands like Apple?
- How does the collection of consumer data represent privacy concerns?
- What did Apple do to address consumer privacy concerns?
- How might that impact the popularity of shoppable ads?
- What are industry trends?
- According to information from this news story, why are shoppable ads a growing trend in marketing?
- How do you feel about shoppable ads?
- Why might that matter to advertisers?