For years, Arby’s has claimed to have the meats. Unless it’s a burger.
Click here to read the story at usatoday.com.
- What is a slogan?
- Why do company’s use slogans in their advertising?
- How might that demonstrate the concept of branding?
- What is Arby’s slogan?
- How do you think they are positioning the brand with that slogan?
- Given that slogan, why do you think they haven’t offered a burger product on the menu in the past?
- Why do you think they are offering burgers now?
- What is differentiation?
- Based on information from this news story, how is the company differentiating its burger from most competitor burgers?
- Why are they only going to be available for a limited time?