Fast fashion, look out: Shoppers are increasingly opting to buy clothes secondhand, a market that’s expected to grow three times faster on average than the global apparel market overall.
Click here to read the story at money.com.
- What is fast fashion?
- What are industry trends?
- Why do businesses and brands track and monitor industry trends?
- How do industry trends impact marketing strategies?
- How do they impact fast fashion?
- What is price?
- Why is price an important component of the marketing mix?
- What is inflation?
- How does inflation impact prices?
- How has inflation impacted fast fashion?
- How has it impacted the clothing resale market?
- What other factors have made the secondhand clothing market such a popular option with younger shoppers?
- What is a brand?
- Which brands are most popular on the secondary market, according to this news story?
- How might that impact how they market their products in the future?