Made your bed? That’s a reason to celebrate. Put on pants with actual buttons? There’s another! Legendary ice cream brand, Baskin-Robbins is celebrating the happiness ice cream brings to every moment with a refresh of the iconic brand’s logo, packaging, employee uniforms and tagline encouraging customers to “Seize the Yay” – appreciating every moment, no matter how big or small.
Click here to read the story at bakersfield.com.
- What is branding?
- What is a rebrand?
- Why do you think Baskin-Robbins chose to rebrand?
- Why do you think they chose to reveal a new logo?
- What message do you think they are sending to consumers with the rebrand?
- What is a tagline?
- Why do brands sometimes use taglines as part of a marketing campaign?
- What is the tagline for this campaign?
- What is branded merchandise?
- Why do you think Baskin-Robbins is offering a limited-edition collection of merchandise featuring the new branding?
- What does it tell you about the types of merchandise being offered about who Baskin-Robbins might be targeting as part of the rebrand?