Bath & Body Works, a market leader in candles, has announced its biggest and most beloved sale of the year is back. Offering the lowest prices of the year on its popular 3-wick candles, the highly-anticipated event is returning with an exciting product assortment and new, exclusive loyalty member perks.
Click here to read the story at prnewswire.com.
- What is sales promotion?
- How might Bath & Body Works annual 3-wick candle sale represent an example of a sales promotion?
- What is advertising?
- Why do you think Bath & Body Works is advertising the “Candle Day” promotion during the holiday season?
- What are the different advertising channels?
- What is out-of-home advertising?
- Describe the out-of-home advertising discussed in this news story.
- Why do you think the company chose to place an out-of-home ad in New York City’s Herald Square?
- What is brand loyalty?
- How might offering early access to the sale to customers who are part of the company’s rewards program help to build brand loyalty?