Scrapped shoots, delayed launches, ever-shifting budgets, Zoom this, Zoom that. These challenges have really pushed marketers creatively, leading to some incredible work on Twitter. From epic watch parties to crucial campaign pivots, marketers brought all the feels and really got to the heart of what Twitter’s all about – connecting with people. These are the 10 campaigns and brands worth remembering from a year we’ll never forget.
Click here to read the story at marketing.twitter.com.
- What is social media marketing?
- Why do you think it is important for a brand to have a presence on social media?
- What social media platforms do you think are most valuable from a marketing perspective? Why?
- Why do you think Twitter took the time to publish a story highlighting the best marketing tweets from 2020?
- What did Uber promote with the tweet discussed in this news story?
- Why do you think they chose to take that position?
- Of the tweets discussed in this news story, which was your favorite (from a marketing perspective)? Why?
- Why was social media important for Universal Pictures with the release of the ‘Trolls’ movie?