With more Americans taking advantage of deals offered earlier, online spending on Black Friday declined for the first time, to $8.9 billion, according to Adobe Analytics data.
Click here to read the story at abcnews.go.com.
- What is promotion?
- Why do you think promotion is so important around the holidays?
- What is e-commerce?
- What is retail?
- Why are sales important to a business?
- How does Black Friday help to drive sales at retail?
- How does Black Friday help to drive e-commerce sales?
- What is consumer behavior?
- How do you think shifts in consumer behavior might have influenced spending on Black Friday this year?