If you’re a parent, you’ve probably heard of Blippi. If you’re not a parent, here’s what you need to know: Stevin John (better known as Blippi) is a 30-something wildly successful guy from Ellensburg, Washington, who makes videos for kids. You can find his content mostly on YouTube, Amazon Video, and Hulu.
Click here to read the story at marketingpub.com.
- What is entrepreneurship?
- What do you think is the single most important thing for a startup to consider if they hope to succeed?
- What could an aspiring entrepreneur learn from this news story?
- What are some of the most significant barriers most people will face when starting their own business?
- How did Mr. John overcome some of those challenges?
- How does Mr. John make generate revenue?
- Why is revenue important to a business?