This was not the stuffing we expected to be talking about during the back half of November.
Click here to read the story at thehustle.co.
- What is a retailer?
- What kind of business is Build-A-Bear?
- How does Build-A-Bear make money?
- What is profit?
- According to this story, is Build-A-Bear profitable?
- In 2012, the company lost more than $25 million. Based on what you learned in this news story, how do you think the company was able to turn things around?
- According to this news story, 80% of visits were planned with Build-A-Bear as the destination. How do you think marketing has helped the company to become a retail destination?
- What is positioning?
- How would you describe the company’s positioning strategy?
- Who do you think might represent the company’s target market?
- What is digital marketing?
- How might a company website be used for marketing?
- According to this story, the company has a redesigned website. How has that translated to sales?
- What is e-commerce?
- How has e-commerce helped Build-A-Bear to grow?
- What is licensing?
- Why is licensing important to Build-A-Bear?
- Based on this news story, what are some examples of characters that Build-A-Bear has licenses for?
- What is one example of one of its own characters that Build-A-Bear is creating?
- Why might that be important to the company’s continued growth?