Burger King has been leaning on its digital strategy to drive in-app orders during the pandemic as a way to protect employees from the general public and maintain most operations. This latest effort gives a nod of appreciation to those workers who have shown up to prepare and deliver meals, and may help to build community and loyalty among both employees and customers.
Click here to read the story at marketingdive.com.
- Why are employees important to a business like Burger King?
- Why do you think Burger King chose to ask customers to thank employees for this campaign?
- How do you think consumers will respond to this campaign?
- How do you think employees will respond to this campaign?
- If you were a marketing professional working for one of your favorite brands (pick one), what would you do to thank frontline employees for working during the health crisis?