Burger King debuted its loyalty program in February 2021 before expanding it nationwide last fall. Since then, the company has offered a wide array of perks to draw in customers, including low-priced burgers and a chance to win cryptocurrency. Rewards members can also upsize one drink, fries or hash browns for free per order, per day.
Click here to read the story at restaurantdive.com.
- What is brand loyalty?
- What is a quick serve restaurant?
- Why is brand loyalty important to quick serve restaurants like Burger King?
- What is a loyalty program?
- Why do you think companies introduce loyalty programs?
- What factors might influence the effectiveness of a loyalty program?
- How would you describe Burger King’s loyalty program?
- What has Burger King done to expand its loyalty program?
- Why do you think the company included cryptocurrency as a potential perk for its rewards members?
- What is promotion?
- Why would Burger King offer free fries every week?
- In your opinion, will this promotion help Burger King to attract more consumers to its rewards program? Why or why not?