A good, catchy jingle can cement a product in the public’s mind spanning across generations.
Click here to read the story at the street.com.
- What is branding?
- What is a jingle?
- Why do you think businesses and brands use jingles in their marketing?
- Why do you think all businesses and brands use jingles?
- Can you think of an advertisement that you remember that featured a jingle?
- Why do you think jingles can be effective?
- Do you think there are any drawbacks to advertising jingles? Why or why not?
- Other than the Burger King jingle discussed in this news story, what other jingles have been identified in this news story as success stories?
- Have you heard this Burger King jingle before?
- What has made Burger King’s new jingle so effective?
- What does it mean for something to go viral?
- Do you think businesses and brands can control what content goes viral?
- Describe how this Burger King jingle illustrates the concept of viral content.