Ethereum will switch to “Proof of Stake” in a move expected to reduce the blockchain’s energy use by 99.95%
Click here to read the story at billboard.com.
- What is cryptocurrency?
- Who is Ethereum?
- What is ‘the merge’ (as described in this news story)?
- Why is this considered a risky move for Ethereum?
- What does it mean to “go green” as it relates to businesses and brands?
- Why is it important for businesses and brands to focus on sustainability?
- Why is sustainability important in marketing?
- What are ethics?
- Do you think businesses and brands have an ethical responsibility to prioritize sustainability initiatives? Why or why not?
- What is significant about Ethereum’s decision to “go green”?
- If successful, how might this impact Ethereum from a business and marketing perspective?