There are always mixed sentiments when Halloween stuff starts hitting the shelves. Some can’t wait for spooky times, while others think summer is way too early for pumpkin-shaped Reese’s.
Click here to read the story at morningbrew.com.
- What is seasonal marketing?
- What types of brands might benefit most from Halloween marketing?
- How do you think COVID-19 might have impacted sales during the Halloween season last year?
- When do you think is the best time to kick off a Halloween marketing campaign? Why?
- What is promotion?
- What are the different types of promotion?
- The headline of this story suggests brands are getting “weird” for Halloween. What is one example from this story that might represent an example of a “weird” promotion?
- Using your example, what do you think is the goal of that promotion?
- Think about one of your favorite brands. How might they benefit from a Halloween promotion? Be prepared to share your ideas in class.