Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s brands are getting a makeover with a new redesign that is aimed at making the brand “look as good as the food tastes.”
Click here to read the story at brand-innovators.com.
- What is a brand?
- What is a brand identity?
- Why are brand identities important to companies like Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s?
- What is a logo?
- What is rebranding?
- Based on information from this news story, describe the Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s rebrand.
- Why do you think Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s are giving their brands a makeover?
- According to this story, what are they hoping to accomplish with the redesign?
- What is a marketing campaign?
- Why do brands include slogans or taglines in marketing campaigns?
- What is the tagline for this marketing campaign?
- What do you think they are trying to communicate to consumers through this campaign?
- What is promotion?
- What is a promotion that Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s is including as part of this campaign?
- If you were a marketing professional working for a consulting firm, what type of promotion would you recommend for Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s as part of this campaign? Be prepared to discuss your answers in class.