You get to decide – which is hotter – Doritos new Xxtra Flamin’ Hot Nachos or the returning Cheetos Flamin’ Hot Spicy Pepper Puffs?
Frito-Lay has launched the “Flamin’ Hot Faceoff” campaign to find out.
Click here to read the story at pennlive.com.
- What is social media marketing?
- Why do brands promote their products and services through social media?
- Do you think brands consider which platforms to use for their marketing campaigns? Why or why not?
- Why do you think Frito Lay decided on Instagram and Twitter for this campaign?
- What do you think they hope to accomplish with this campaign?
- What is consumer engagement?
- How might this social media campaign boost levels of consumer engagement for both brands? Why might that be important to Frito Lay?