General Motors is changing the tagline on its Chevrolet brand as it rolls out some redesigned gasoline vehicles and new electric vehicles over the next several months.
Click here to read the story at freep.com.
- What is a brand?
- What is branding?
- What is a slogan?
- What is the difference between a slogan and a tagline?
- Why do you think businesses feature slogans and taglines in their marketing?
- What was the previous tagline Chevrolet had used in its marketing?
- What is the new tagline?
- Why do you think they chose to debut the new tagline in an advertisement that aired during the World Series?
- What message do you think the brand is trying to communicate to consumers with the new tagline?
- Who might represent the brand’s target market based on the tagline?