Chick-fil-A is bringing its dipping sauces to grocery stores for the first time, the company announced Wednesday.
The fast-food chain will sell 16-ounce bottles of its signature Chick-fil-A and Polynesian sauces at all Target, Publix, Walmart, and Winn-Dixie stores in Florida beginning in April.
Click here to read the story at businessinsider.com.
- What is branding?
- Why would Chick-fil-A want to sell their sauces at big box stores like Target, Publix, Walmart, and Winn-Dixie?
- Why would big box stores want to carry Chick-fil-A sauces?
- Why do you think they are only offering a few sauces and not all Chick-fil-A sauces?
- What is distribution?
- How might this story represent an example of the concept of distribution?
- Why is distribution an important function of marketing?