You have to give the marketing department at Chipotle some credit. They certainly know how to turn heads.
The fast-food chain has announced plans to give away $100,000 in Bitcoin this Thursday as part of its National Burrito Day promotion. (It will also give away $100,000 in free food.)
Click here to read the story at fortune.com.
- Why do you think “holidays” like National Burrito Day exist?
- How do companies like Chipotle benefit from these holidays?
- What is promotion?
- Why do brands like Chipotle engage in promotion?
- What promotion did Chipotle run on National Burrito Day?
- What is bitcoin?
- Why do you think they decided to incorporate Bitcoin in this promotion?