Chipotle Mexican Grill is celebrating the start of 2023 with a new lineup of burrito bowls and an augmented reality (AR) campaign, developed in partnership with Snapchat and designed to promote physical and mental health among the brand’s customers in the new year.
Click here to read the story at thedrum.com.
- What is “Quitter’s Day”?
- What is augmented reality?
- What is digital marketing?
- What is social media marketing?
- What is gamification?
- How is augmented reality used in marketing?
- What is consumer engagement?
- How do you think social media impacts levels of consumer engagement?
- How do you think gamification and augmented reality might impact levels of consumer engagement?
- Based on what you learned in this news story, describe how Chipotle will use AR and gamification for this campaign.
- Why is Chipotle using AR and gamification as part of this campaign?
- Why do you think they chose to launch this campaign on Quitter’s Day?
- What is a target market?
- Who is Chipotle targeting with this campaign?
- What do you think they hope to accomplish with this promotion?