New campaign “Vanlightenment” for the Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid spans television, digital and social media, including Chrysler brand’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels.
Click here to read the story at prnewswire.com.
- What is advertising?
- What are the various advertising channels?
- What is a marketing campaign?
- Why do you think Chrysler is launching a marketing campaign?
- Which models of the brand’s vehicles are featured in the campaign?
- What is a “multimedia” marketing campaign?
- What advertising channels will Chrysler be using for this campaign?
- How do you think they decided on those ad channels?
- What is social media marketing?
- Why do you think social was included as part of Chrysler’s campaign?
- What is the name of the campaign?
- What message do you think they hope to communicate to customers with that tagline?
- How might that represent the concept of positioning?
- Why is positioning important to a brand like Chrysler?
- What is a target market?
- Who might represent Chrysler’s target market for this campaign?
- Why might they be targeting that particular consumer group?