Coca-Cola launched a holiday campaign, “The World Needs More Santas,” that features a new ad as well as digital and experiential elements, per details shared with Marketing Dive. The global effort will be adapted for more than 80 markets worldwide.
Click here to read the story at marketingdive.com.
- What is marketing?
- Why is marketing important to a business like Coca-Cola?
- What is a marketing campaign?
- What is seasonal marketing?
- Why do you think Coca-Cola invests significant resources in a holiday marketing campaign every year?
- What is experiential marketing?
- This year’s Coca-Cola holiday campaign features elements of experiential marketing. What is an example?
- What is consumer engagement?
- How do you think experiential marketing helps elevate levels of consumer engagement?
- What is the difference between a domestic campaign and a global campaign?
- Why do you think Coca-Cola chose to launch a global campaign for the holidays?
- What is digital marketing?
- What is AI?
- How might using AI represent an example of digital marketing?
- How is Coca-Cola using AI as part of its holiday campaign this year?
- What is positioning?
- Coca-Cola’s holiday marketing campaign traditionally features a theme focused on the spirit of kindness and joy. Why do you think that is?
- How might that demonstrate Coca-Cola’s positioning strategy?
- In addition to AI, what are some other digital marketing elements to this campaign?
- Why do you think it is important to Coke that consumers use the brand’s app? How might this campaign encourage more consumers to use the app?