Some brands are acting quicker than others in terms of reopening dining rooms. Scott Murphy, president of Dunkin’ Americas, says Dunkin’ Brands is taking a conservative approach.
Click here to read the story at qsrmagazine.com.
- How has the COVID-19 crisis impacted restaurant chains like Dunkin?
- How do you think brands like Dunkin will evolve based on the health crisis?
- Based on information from this story, how is Dunkin planning to adapt post-COVID?
- If you managed a Dunkin location, what would you do to try to reach consumers in a post-COVID world?
- How do you think brands like Dunkin communicate with consumers? How will they communicate changes in a post-COVID environment to consumers?