Crocs Shoes last week unveiled what it’s calling “the most widely requested Crocs shoe designs in brand history”: a classic cowboy boot.
Click here to read the story at theguardian.com.
- What is a marketing campaign?
- Why do you think Crocs launched a marketing campaign?
- According to information from this news story, what is this campaign from Crocs being called?
- What is product development?
- Why do you think Crocs developed a cowboy boot product?
- Why do you think the Cowboy boots will only be available for a limited time?
- If the boots are overwhelmingly popular, do you think Crocs will produce more? Why or why not?
- What is the marketing mix?
- What is “place” as it relates to the marketing mix?
- Where can customers purchase the new Crocs cowboy boots?
- How might that represent an example of place?
- Do you think Crocs is releasing the cowboy boot because it wants to sell the product or is it more of a marketing tool? Be prepared to explain your answer.